Translate

DAMAGED CARDS... SAD... :(

I saw these cards on my office table last December 10 after our Company's Annual Get Together in El Nido, Palawan, 6 hours away from where we reside. I was informed by our staff that somebody saw these postcards outside the office, damaged already, and upon seeing the address, this concerned person handed this to one of my office mates earlier that day.

I felt terribly sad and angry with the postman who just left these cards outside the office... I called the main post office right away and told my story. I went to the post office twice and unfortunately, the postman in charge in our area wasn't around those times. Since this incident, I haven't sent any mail yet... Apologies to my swapmates who haven't received my promised postcards yet. I was terribly disappointed and still sad. Apologies for the sender of these cards... I haven't told anybody yet either. I will keep in touch to each one of you soon.

I hope this won't happen again... Not just to me but to all of us who love our mails... who are very passionate with our hobby.



No comments:

Post a Comment