Translate

NORFOLK ISLAND - A small island out in the South Pacific

After almost 7 years, I got to blog about this awesome postcard I received from Jillian of Norfolk Island.
She is a fellow postcrosser I arranged to have a private swap of postcards with when my eldest son was only a year old. And upon checking the official Postcrossing Site, she is still very active on sending postcards even nowadays! ^-^

This postcard shows an aerial view of Emil Bay (large view) which Jillian described as "the loveliest beach for swimming and snorkeling". On the right top to bottom are All Saints Church, Government House and historical Kingston, its capital.

Thank you so much Jillian for sharing with me a glimpse of your beautiful place!
Wishing you good health always and more beautiful postcards to you! ^-^



No comments:

Post a Comment